COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | 2091B SLT C6A 4/23 U/UTP W1000 | 760107250
GigaSPEED X10D 2091B ETL Verified Category 6A U/UTP Cable, Slate Jacket, 4 Pair Count, 1000 FT (305 m) Length, WE TOTE box
The SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 91B series U/UTP cable has been redesigned with a smaller diameter, making it the smallest Category 6A cable on the market today. Using SYSTIMAX’s innovative Optimized Material Technology (OMT) platform, not only reduces the cable’s core, but optimizes transmission performance, giving network managers increased rack space and airflow without succumbing to alien crosstalk.
The GigaSPEED X10D U/UTP 91B series cables have been optimized with the GigaSPEED X10D connectors and cords to minimize internal channel crosstalk, and also crosstalk between channels in close proximity. The 91B series cables incorporate a round smooth shape that speeds the handling and termination process. The cables have been designed to withstand an aggressive 6 around 1 channel test that CommScope Labs believes to be the most challenging test configuration. This is a PowerSUM computation of the alien crosstalk noise from 24 pairs of 6 channels surrounding a single 4-pair channel. The 91B series cables have been specified out to 550 MHz to support high bandwidth applications operating at 10 Gb/s. The 91B series cable is offered in plenum, non-plenum and low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) versions.
- OMT platform reduces cable diameter while optimizing transmission performance
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
- Can support network line speeds up to 10 gigabits per second
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.