The B160-001-VSI VGA over IP Extender Transmitter works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series receiver (sold separately) to extend and distribute DisplayPort audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 100 meters away, which is more than 60.96 m farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite’s NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 100 m per switch.
The B160-001-VSI displays a single source on a single display or distributes a single signal to multiple displays. Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Eth ernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS-G16D2.
With a compatible B160-Series receiver, you can send the VGA video source to any analog or digital display, including HDMI and DisplayPort, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing monitors. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-001-VSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, in cluding 1080p, though it’s limited to the maximum resolution of the receiver. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware. An HDMI output port allows connection of a local display.
Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two tr ansmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-fu nctional performance.
Distributes VGA A/V, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
Converts audio/video to an IP-based signal that is transmitted point-to-point to a display 100 m away
Add low-cost network switches between transmitter anreceiver to continue extending distance up to 100 m per switch
HDMI output for connecting a local display
Create a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation Using B160-Series Transmitters and Receivers
Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers througmultiple dedicated managed network switches
IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
Video source can be sent to any analog or digital display, so you can mix and match technologies and use existing mo
- Compatible with Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP receivers
- Video source can be sent to any analog or digital display
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- HDMI output on transmitter for connecting local display
- Plug andlay-no software or drivers required
- Limited to maximum resolution of receiver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.