DP to DVI/HDMI Kit for Digital Signage or Extending Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This transmitter/receiver kit extends and distributes DisplayPort audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from a DisplayPort source, such as a laptop or media server, to a DVI or HDMI display. This point-to-point installation allows you to place a monitor, projector or television up to 100 meters away, which is more than 60.96 m farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. Plus, by adding a chain of unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite’s NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 100 m per switch.
Scale Up to a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation to Take You Beyond 100 m
You can create an insllation featuring multiple sources and displays by connecting a dedicated managed Ethernet network switch with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS-G16D2. By adding multiple managed switches, you can create a multi-in, mu lti-out installation with as many as 64 transmitters and 255 receivers. The IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays. Note: unmanaged switch installations are limited to t wo transmitter units. The number of receivers is limited to the number of ports remaining on the unmanaged switch. This transmitter/receiver extender kit is designed for use with a dedicated network switch. Connecting a switch used with other networkin g equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video with Stereo Audio
The B160-101-DPHDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz with 24-bit True Color in a managed switch inallation. It extends IR signals that control a DisplayPort source to a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. This allows you to operate the source device’s remote control (play, rewind, pause, etc.), while stan ding near the receiver located up to 100 m away. An adapter cable is included for converting the receiver’s HDMI signal for a DVI display.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work rit out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) can be used to connect the transmitter to the receiver or a network
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Transmitter and receiver connect point-to-point without a switch up to 100 m
- Transmitter’s local HDMI port lets you monitor images being shown on remote displays
- Plug-and-lay operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.