The B160-201-HSI 2-Port HDMI over IP Transmitter/Receiver/Extender Kit extends and distributes HDMI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display located up to 100 meters away, which is more than 60.96 m far ther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite’s NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 100 m per switch. Two HDMI outputs on the receiver al low the connection of two displays.
Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by including dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS -G16D2. With a compatible B160-Series receiver, you can send the HDMI video source to any analog or digital display, including VGA and DisplayPort, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing monitors. The IGMP-enabled switch will let y ou manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-201-HSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz in a point-to-multipoint switch installation. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. The transmitter and receiver units mount to a wall, rack or pole using the including hardware.
Unmanaged switch install ations are limited to two transmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
Extends and Distributes HDMI A/V, Serial and IR Control Signals over Cat5/6 Cabling
Converts audio/video to an IP-based signal that is transmitted point-to-point to a display 100 m away
Add low-cosnetwork switches between transmitter and receiver to continue extending distance up to 100 m per switch
Dual HDMI outputs on receiver for connecting 2 displays
HDMI output on transmitter for connecting a local display
Create a Multi-In, Multi-Out stallation Using B160-Series Transmitters and Receivers
Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers through multiple dedicated managed network switches
IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
- Units connect point-to-point without a switch up to 100 m
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Dual HDMI outputs on receiver for connecting 2 displays
- Plug and play-no software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.