DVI/HDMI Matrix Kit for Digital Signage or Extending Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This matrix/extender kit comes with two Tripp Lite B160-001-HDSI transmitters and two B160-100-HDSI receivers. It extends and distributes DVI or HDMI audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from two source devices, such as Blu-ray players and media servers, to two HDMI displays via Cat5e/6 cabling. The maximum distance between a transmitter and receiver is 100 m. However, by connecting a d edicated network switch (sold separately) in between, you can extend the audio/video as far as 200 meters.
Scale Up to a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation to Take You Beyond 200 m
You can create an installation featuring multiple sources and displayby connecting a dedicated managed Ethernet network switch with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS-G16D2. By adding multiple managed switches, you can create a multi-in, multi-out installation with as many as 64 transmit ters and 255 receivers. The IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays. Note: Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. The number of receivers is limited to the number of ports remaining on the unmanaged switch. This transmitter/receiver extender kit is designed for use with a dedicated network switch. Connecting a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-funct ional performance.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video with Stereo Audio
The B160-202-HDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz with 24-bit True Color in a managed switch installation. It extends IR signals that control a D or HDMI source to the remote displays, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 bps. This allows you to operate the source devices’ remote controls (play, rewind, pause, etc.), while standing near a receiver located up to 200 m away. Adapter cables are included for converting DVI signals to HDMI and vice versa.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardre is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series) can be used to connect the transmitters to a receiver or network switch. Connect an additional display to a transmitter’s loca
- Matrix kit includes 2 B160-001-HDSI transmitters and 2 B160-100-HDSI receivers
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Transmitters’ local HDMI ports let you monitor images being shown on remote displays
- Plug-an-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.