Wireless IR Extender Recommended for Displaying Video in Conference Rooms and Bars
This complete wireless IR transmitter and receiver system is ideal for audio/video presentations in conference rooms, lecture halls, home theaters, restaurants, bars and other locations where the source and display devices need to be separated or hidden from view. The B164-101-WIR allows you to control the IR-enabled source device, such as a DVD player or cable box, while holding its remote up to 200 meters away from it.
IR Pass Through Allows Total Access and Control with No Latency
The included transmitter and receiver units accept all IR signal frequencies from 20 kHz to 60 kHz to ensure compatibility with your IR devices. Because the source and display do t have to be within each other’s line of sight, you are free to store them in separate rooms or inside IDF closets and entertainment centers. Make sure the receiver’s IR bulb is within sight of the source and the transmitter’s IR bulb is in range of th e source’s remote. The extender uses a 915 MHz RF (radio frequency) band for wireless communication.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The wireless IR extender kit works right out of the box with no software or drivers requid. Connect the included IR cables for remote control, and connect the included USB cables to power the transmitter and receiver units. ?Lock ID" buttons on each unit exclusively pair the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other comp onents. Blue LEDs indicate power, data transmission and connection status.
- Control your IR device up to 200 m away through ceilings and walls
- IR pass through allows use of the source’s remote while near the display with no latency
- Accepts IR signal frequencies from 20-60 kHz, so it’s compatible with all your IR devices
- Duable aluminum housings dissipate heat to keep units functioning at their peak
- Easy plug-and-play operation-just connect and pair the transmitter and receiver
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.