COMMSCOPE ANDREW SOLUTIONS | F1A-PNFSM-1M
FSJ1-50A SureFlex(TM) Jumper with interface types SMA Male and N Female, 1 m
- 100% Weatherproof- Waterproof to IEC IP66 (water spray) and IP68 (water immersion) standards, strong, rugged and durable, even in severe temperature conditions, standard black polyethylene jacket to IEC 754-1 standards and also available in a non-halogen flame retardant indoor/outdoor jacket to IEC 754-1, IEC 332-3/C and UL CATVR standards
- Faster Installation- Factory installed and tested that saves time and cost on-site, global availability that is locally made/locally supported
- Sweeps Clean- Preset pin depth optimizes electrical performance and right angle connectors feature a one piece gradually swept center pin performs like a straight connector
- Excellent system performance- 360 Degree solder unique double solder patented technique, Reduces PIM, 100% waterproof, proven Heliax coaxial cable
- Included Parts- FSJ1-50A: Heliax SuperFlexible Low Density Foam Coaxial Cable, Corrugated Copper, 1/4 Inch, Black PE Jacket; FSJ1RK-50B: FSJ1-50B, Heliax SuperFlexible Foam Coaxial Cable, Corrugated Copper, 1/4 Inch, Black Non-Halogenated, Fire Retardant Polyolefin Jacket
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.