- Box set includes all you need for an app capable video intercom system
- Answer and open your door from the on-site master or your mobile device
- Connect up to 8 smartphones or tablets per system
- On-site monitor ensures calls get answered or recorded
- Ste calls with no added fees using onboard memory
- Adding a MicroSD card to the on-site monitor increase call storage
- Watch recorded calls from the on-site master or on the mobile app
- Large 7" touchscreen provides crisp, clear detail of your caller
- The ndal resistant surface mount video door intercom faceplate is crafted using die-cast zinc
- Video door intercom automatical activates white LED lights to see clearly at night
- Replace standard doorbells to add the security of seeing and speaking with visitors
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.