The SYSTIMAX 360(TM) GigaSPEED X10D MGS600 Information Outlet is the latest result of many years of continuous product development at CommScope Labs. Just like previous MGS information outlets, the MGS600 snaps into standard CommScope M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, and modular panels, but the new, patented compensation technology on the inside sets this outlet apart. Patented straddled pair cross-over techniques combined with new printed wiring board technologies, all tuned to SYSTIMAX 360 10G Cables and Cords bring our customers unsurpassed 10G channel performance with less restrictions than specified by industry standards.
- Patented crossing of straddling pair contacts enables efficient alien crosstalk reduction in the channel
- Snaps into standard SYSTIMAX M-Series faceplates, surface-mount boxes, consolidation point boxes, or SYSTIMAX modular panels. Can also be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled) in any SYSTIMAX faceplate
- Universal design and label supports both T568 A & B wiring
- IDC connector terminations on rear of base allow quick and easy installation of 22 to 24 AWG cable
- Optional Plastic Icons (M61A) and Dust Covers (M20A) available in several colors
- Optimal performance is achieved when using the GigaSPEED X10D 360GS10E patch cords; however, the MGS600 is fully backwards compatible
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel.
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.