This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 9822359 for suggested replacement.
The RY-18L door release relay module is an interface between the door strike contacts on the Aiphone unit nd the actual release mechanism. This relay provide a normally open contact for electric strikes or a normally closed contact for a magnetic lock.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Quick and easy to install - Only 2 wires!
- No handset to pick up
- Compact, attractive design complements most interiors
- Open voice VOX or PTT communication
- High resolution color TFT monitor
- Expandable to three inside and two door stations
- Leave a voiemo to replay at inside stations
- Pre-record entrance messages
- Single or selective door release with RY-3DL
- Camera station can be monitored from inside
- All monitors turn on when camera station calls in
- Embedded HID ProxPoint Plus Proximity Card ReadeJF-DVF-HID)
- Embedded HID iCLASS(tm) Smart Card Reader (JF-DVF-HID-I)
Communication: AUTOMATIC (hands-free) - to activate, momentarily push TALK button MANUAL (push-to-talk/release-to-listen) - to activate, push TALK button for 2 sec. or until talk LED turns on Power Source: 18V DC - Use PS-1820UL
Wire Type: Master to do or: Aiphone #871802 Between masters/sub: Aiphone #871804 Distance: Door to farthest master/sub master: 165’(22AWG) 330’(18AWG) Master to IER-2: 245’(22AWG) 490’(18AWG)
Wiring: Door to master: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non-shielded Master to sub: 4-cond. , mid cap, solid, non-shielded Door Release: Contact rating: 24V AC/DC, 500mA Use RY-18L for larger contact rating
Video Monitor: 3-1/2" direct-view TFT color LCD Msg. for Entrance: Record max. 2 messages (max. approx. 10 sec. /message)
Calling: Chime, image and audio approx. 45 sec. Picture Memory: Record max. 50 images (8 pictures/image, 1 shot for each sec.) Save max. 10 recorded pictures
Scanning Line: 525 lines Night Viewing: Up to 1’ from camera, with white LED projected, background beyond 1’ cannot be seen
Voice Memo: Record max. 3 voice memos (max. approx. 15 sec. /memo)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.