GAI-Tronics 397-700 RED ALERT VoIP EMERGENCY telephone design offers an outdoor, flush-mount, 14-gauge brushed stainless steel front panel for installation in a GAI-Tronics surface-mount enclosure, free-standing stanchion, wall-mount stanchion or simp ly recess into an existing wall. Standard features include a large red auto-dial button, power over ethernet or external power source (no additional interface required), web page configuration, auto answer, three number rollover, tamper resistant hardw are, four inputs and two outputs for activation of peripheral equipment. The 397-700 is American with Disabilities Act compliant, with a call received when lit LED light providing visual indication that a call is active and a braille HELP label. In add ition to providing standard telephone operation, RED ALERT VoIP telephones feature real-time alarm reporting that enables system supervisors to monitor the telephones activity and address caller needs or maintenance issues immediately. Also, four user- configurable inputs and two outputs have been provided for customer use.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Weather-resistant (Type 3R) Flush-mount Design
- No Additional Interface Required
- Web Page Configuration
- Real-time Alarm Reporting Via Email
- Power Over Ethernet or Alternative 24-48 V dc Supply
- SIP Compatible
- RJ45 LAN or WAN Direct Connection
- Automaall Divert (Rollover), Via Memory List
- Four Inputs and Two Outputs per Phone
- Auto Answer
- ADA Compliance Features: Braille "HELP" Label and "Call Received" L.E.D. Indicator
- Multicast Capable (Up to 8 Addresses)
- Compatible with TMA (Telephone ManagemeApplication) Software
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.