Introducing the Eaton 5P and 5PX UPS. Energy efficient, virtualisation-ready with an advanced graphical LCD. In today’s complex IT environments, it’s vital you have access to key UPS status information, and can optimise energy efficiency and performance to reduce your costs. The Eaton 5P and 5PX set new standards in server, storage and networking power
protection, offering a unique combination of features that make the most of today’s technology and help you to stay ahead.
Eaton 5P and 5PX UPS key benefits:
- The new graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- Meters energy consumption and provides kWh values through the LCD and our power management software
- Up to 98% energy efficiency with the 5P and up to 99% with the 5PX, significantly reducing cooling and utility costs
- The 5P and 5PX give optimum real-time visibility into power consumption to support better decision-making, improve system uptime and enhance overall business performance.
- Next-generation graphical LCD display (7 languages)
- Energy efficient (up to 98% efficiency)
- Energy metering
- Advance Battery Management (ABM)
- Switched outlet groups
- Sinewave output
- Wide communication offer (compatible with virtual environment)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.