TRIPLETT | 8071
The CamView IP Pro+ (8071) IP Security Camera Tester supports H.264 IP cameras, as well as NTSC/PAL and AHD 1.0 and HD-TVI 2.0 analog video cameras.
The CamView IP Pro, Pro+, and Pro-D are designed to facilitate the installation and maintenance of surveillance video equipment. The Tester works with both Standard Definition analog NTSC/PAL camera systems, High Definition Analog, and ONVIF conformant IP (Ethernet) camera systems. Also, the testers provide an RS485 port for PTZ control of analog PTZ cameras and can provide POE for operating IP cameras, or 12VDC (not to exceed 2A) to power analog cameras. The IP Camera Tester allows you to perform E thernet and network tests, capture video (snapshots and video recording), playback video, generate video test patterns for monitor checking and perform analog camera testing. They also allow you to check microphone/audio sources and even provide a brig ht flashlight function. Both recorded images and video can be transferred to PCs or other devices via the USB port connection. The IP Pro (8070) works with IP and NTSC/PAL cameras. The IP Pro+ (8071) supports H.264 IP cameras, as well as NTSC/PAL and A HD 1.0 and HD-TVI 2.0 analog video cameras. The IP Pro-D (8073) supports H.264 and H.265 IP cameras, as well as NTSC/PAL, AHD 2.0, CVI 3.0, and TVI 3.0 cameras. In addition the IP Pro-D has a built-in True RMS multimeter that can measure AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode and Continuity tests. All models: work with ONVIF-enabled IP cameras; have a built-in DHCP server so you can set up IP cameras before the network is even wired; provide PoE and external power for the camera ( up to 12V, 15W); include a Code Book so you can save usernames and passwords of the cameras you frequently access/maintain; feature a full, flip-out keyboard for quickly entering information; capture images, videos, and camera settings so you can crete reports; have TDR cable testing and network testing. All model s come complete with Lanyard, Rechargeable Battery,Tool Bag with Shoulder Strap, POE Power Injector, Network Cable, BNC Cable, RS485 Cable, 12V Power Output Cable, Audio Cable, USB Cable, Screen Protector Film, and Test Leads (Pro-D model only).
- IP (H.265) and Analog (AHD 2.0, HD-TVI 3.0, HD-CVI 3.0, and NTSC/PAL) security camera tester
- Provides an RS485 port for PTZ control of analog PTZ cameras
- POE for IP cameras or 12VDC to analog cameras
- Ethernet and network tests; Capture snapshots and vdeo recordings; Generate video test patterns for monitor checking
SD Analog Capable
AHD 2.0 Capable
HD-TVI 2.0 Capable
IP (ONVIF only) Capable
DHCP Server Capable
12VDC Output Capable
POE Output: 15W
TDR Testing: Ethernet only
RS485 PTZ Capable
Digital Zoom Capable
Data Monitor Clog Video Generator
Record Snapshot Capable
Record Video Capable
Camera Report: IP only
File Export Capable
Keyboard: Full QWERTY
Screen: Backlit 4" 16.7M color TFT
Resolution: 800 x 480
Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.4 x 1.5" (190 x 113 37mm)
Weight: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.