The ComNet CNGE5MS is a hardened, industrial five port all gigabit managed Ethernet switch. It has three 10/100/1000Base-TX and two Gigabit combo ports that utilize ComNet SFP modules for fiber and connector type and distance. The IEEE 802.3 compliant unit is a redundant switch offering multiple Ethernet redundancy protocols, C-Ring, ComRing, C-RSTP and MSTP/RSTP/STP. This redundancy feature protects your applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions by redirecting transmission w ithin the network. The CNGE5MS offers centralized and convenient management through a windows-based utility called eConsole. Redundant DC power inputs provide non-stop operation in case of power supply disruption. The backup power input will take over immediately when the primary DC power input fails. The unit provides relay outputs that can be set up to indicate events and notify in case of potential problems.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 5 Gbps Ports: 3 10/100/1000Base-TX
- 2 10/100/1000Base-TX/100/1000Base-FX SFP Combo Ports
- Environmentally Hardened for use in unconditioned installations
- Certified for compliance with NEMA TS1/TS2 and CALTRANS environmental specifications
- Designed r and fully compliant with the EN50155 standard for railroad applications
- Fast Redundant Ethernet Ring: C-Ring (recovery time <20ms over 250 units of connection)
- Com-Ring supports proprietary ring technology in open architecture
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supporte
- Supports PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for bandwidth management
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network managemeRMON for traffic monitoring
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Windows utility (eConsole) supports centralized management and configurable by Web-based Telnet, and Console (CLI) configurations
- DIN-Rail and wall mountng
- Lifetime Warranty
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.