TRIPLETT | CTX200PA
RJ45/Coax Tester performs a TIA568 test on CAT5/6 network cable (RJ45) with instant PASS/FAIL results - opens/shorts, reversals, split pairs, and continuity. Includes a built-in tone generator for tracing and troubleshooting with included tone probe.
The CTX200P RJ45/Coax Tester performs a TIA568 test on CAT5/6 network cable (RJ45) with instant PASS/FAIL results - opens/shorts, reversals, split pairs, and continuity. It is ruggedized and cushioned for toolbox use with a hidden drawer for remote sto rage. Includes a built-in tone generator for tracing and troubleshooting inductive tone probe. Complete with tracer probe, BNC patch cable, CAT 6 RJ45 patch cable, BNC terminator, (2) 9V batteries, belt clip and case. 1 Year Warranty.
- Tests both RJ45-CAT5/6 and coax cables
- Complete TIA568 test performed: Continuity, opens/shorts, reversals and split pairs
- PASS/FAIL results appear in one second
- Each pair’s status is highlighted
- Tone mode allows for tracing cables with included probAuto-off function conserves battery life
- Ruggedized for field use and easy to carry
- Includes BNC patch cable, CAT 6 RJ45 patch cable, BNC terminator, (2) 9V batteries, belt clip and case
|Certification||CAPABLE OF TESTING CAT 6 AND DOWN|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.