TALKAPHONE | ETP-100EBV
Flush Mount Emergency Phone, Indoor, ADA-compliant Hands-free Device, Includes capability to record message, Identify Location of Call
The ETP-100EBV is available in versions that can replace call boxes made by virtually any other manufacturer.
Talk-A-Phone’s ETP-100EBV Flush Mount Emergency Phone with Voice Identifier is phone line powered and can be used on a POTS line, PBX extensio n, or with an EC-8 Emergency Phone Consolidator.
Flush Mount Emergency Phones are often used in locations such as: elevators, areas of rescue, stairwells, indoor controlled-access areas, senior citizen housing and correctional facilities.
Must be a rseller to purchase this product.
This part is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 925498 for suggested replacement.
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate & metal button
- Uses regular phone lines or PBX Phone line-powered: no power supply or battery back-up required
- Push button once to call, then speak hands-free
- Options available that offer the ability to automatically identify attendant of location of calling phone by recorded message and digital display LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Built-in autodialer can call two numbers. If first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials second number
- Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.