TALKAPHONE | ETP-400K
ADA, hands-free outdoor keypad emergency phone, flush mntd
ADA compliant, hands-free indoor/outdoor keypad emergency phone, flush mounted
This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use Anixter #870804 as suggested replacement.
- Typically used on a PBX line, keypad can be used to make calls to numbers authorized by you
- Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate and metal button
- Phone line powered: no power supply or battery back-up needed
- Circuit boards are conformally coated for water protection
- LED indicator for hearing impaired
- Auxiliary input and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light Strobe, Scream Alert and other devices
- Built-in auto-dialer can dial two numbers: if first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials second number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.