TRIPLETT | LVPRO30SR
Multi-Cable Tester: RJ11, RJ45, COAX + Smart Remotes
Understanding what data and power are on a Cat5/5e/6/6a/7/8 cable is becoming increasingly important as cables are becoming crowded with a wide variety of both data devices and power sources. In fact, knowing what is on a cable before plugging in can p rotect valuable equipment and speed up new installations. The Power Panel Cat5/5e/6/6a/7/8 DVM is the right tool at the right time because once connected, it goes to work scanning each pin on a connector and displaying both the activity and the pair lo cation (Network devices, phones or Power over Ethernet). And, if you are a VoIP phone of IP camera installer, you will find the Power Panel Cat5/5e/6/6a/7/8 DVM particularly useful because you will know if there is power and a data pair available for y our equipment.... exactly what you need to make your device operate. There are 2 Power Panel DVMs to choose from: Inline unit (P/N POE1000IL) The most popular Power Panel Cat5/5e/6/6a/7/8 DVM model. Packed with features for sensing what is on a CAT5/6 cable; switches, phones, PoE power, plus interacts with these devices plus the ability to connect between 2 devices "inline". Inline connections allow passing PoE power to the device monitoring the device while it is ON. Also, the inline Power Panel me asures and displays power draw (in watts). Tone Star unit (P/N POE1000ILT) All of the features of the inline unit (above) plus we add our full-featured, filtered probe. The probe is used as a wire locator to audibly trace the tone placed on the wires b y the Power Panel main unit. It features a tone button, volume control, ultrabright LED lighted tip, and 2 status LEDs; One to visually identify the tone and the other to warn you that there is 60hz present in the area. Also, filtered to minimize fluor escent hum.
- Works with virtually all cable types including speaker cable, coax, alarm cable and Category cable (CAT5,6). If you have a unique cable, the LVPro has adjustable VOP, a technology that allows the LVPro to be tuned to your cable
- Perform detailed wirema p, measure cable distance to open or short, test coax and RJ11 cables for faults
- Check line voltage on RJ45 (PoE) and telephone lines, measure incoming data speed, store and print up to 250 Reports (Model 30 or higher)
- Test modules available with additional features, Web upgradeable using the LVPro Manager software and included USB cable
Cable Types Tested (All LVPRO models): Shielded and unshielded twisted pair. All cable categories coax. All types telephone, speaker and alarm wire
Cable Tests (All LVPRO models): Opens, shorts, reversals, split pairs, wiremap, propagation delay,skew, ohms. Feet and metricselectable
Advanced Cable Tests (All LVPRO models): Length and distance to fault adjustable and standard VOP settings for accurate length of all cables RLQ (Return Loss Quality)
Locating cable ends, split wires and
switch ports (A LVPRO models): Wall jack identifiers (RJ45, coax, and mixed kits available) speaker identification (Qty 8 available separately) port blink. LVPRO lights the LED on the port switch
Device Tests (All LVPRO models): Speakers; audible popper
Voltage Protection (All LVPRO models): DC Volts: 100V; AC Volts: 70
Length Measurement (All LVPRO models): Max (all wire types): 1000 feet (305m); Min split pairs: 6 feet (2m); Min RLQ: 20 feet (7m); VOP calibration:Min cable sample 150 feet (50m)
Upgradeable (Model 20): Length and distance to fault adjustable and standard VOP settings for accurate length of all cables RLQ (Return Loss Quality)
Network Devices (Models 30 and 30SR): 10/100/1000 advertised speed and cable pairs used; PoE pairs and cable pairs used ; CCTV camera video signal: measure peak to peak volts; CATV (cable TV) requires min 30mV peak to peak signal; Battery test:100mA loaded test for 12V alarm and other batteries
Printed Reports Models 30 and 30SR: Stores 250 cable test reports in memory
Battery: Type: 4 AA alkaline; Life: 24 to 30 hours; Auto power off: 30 minutes
Backlit Display: Off and 2 brightness levels
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.