Corning single-panel housing is a cost-effective option for storage, protection and termination of optical fiber cables in applications with minimal mounting space. The housing accepts standard LANscape solution CCH connector panels and offers protecti on for the fiber cable and connectors for indoor wall-mount installations.
This compact unit has a 1.5 inch frontal projection and is optimized for use in locations such as Box-in-a-Box applications, building entrances, terminals, wiring closets, open office and other areas where space is a premium. The SPH-01P housings have a stacking feature to allow up to three independent SPH-01P housings to be stacked and function as one wall-mount unit allowing capacity expansion without consuming additional w all space. The built-in splice tray with routing guides provide both protection and segregation of the cable and fiber during initial install and any future MAC work that is needed. The durable black metal housing can be used for splice management, cro ss-connect or both for up to 12 single fiber heat-shrink splices, and the improved splice organizer will also handle six ribbon heat-shrink splices if so desired. The single-panel housing can be mounted in multiple orientations including a DIN rail mou nting option to allow fiber protection and connectivity in electronic and/or control cabinet applications as well as standard wall mounting.
- Small wall-mount housing for pre-term or field termMinimal mounting space required; Box-in-a-Box Metal housing with smooth, black powder coat finishDurability with better label adhesion StackableGrow capacity without more wall space Buil t in splice trayCable and fiber management; protection DIN/Hat Rail MountableVersatile mounting options LANscape SolutionsComplexity reduction and adapter panel availability
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.