TRIPP LITE | T013-001-POE
Network Cable Continuity Tester with PoE Detection for Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a and Phone Cable Assemblies
The all-in-one T013-001-POE Network Cable Continuity Tester is an essential tool for cable installers, system integrators or anyone else working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to test wiring continuity for Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and telephon e cable assemblies at the flip of a switch.
A combination of main tester unit and removable remote tester unit, the T013-001-POE identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits in live RJ11 and RJ45 cables. It also identifies the PoE standard used-IEEE 802.3af (15.4W PoE) or IEEE 802.3at (30W PoE+)-and the power sourcing equipment type (Endspan, Midspan or both). When not in use, the two-piece T013-001-POE stores safely in its handy carrying case.
- Combines main tester unit and removable remote tester unit
- Tests live RJ11 and RJ45 cables for data and power presence
- Identifies PoE standard used
- Identifies power sourcing equipment type in a network
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.