EATON POWER QUALITY | T015-POE
Network and Power over Ethernet (PoE) Signal Tester with Carrying Case
Cable Tester Ensures Your Network and PoE Signals Function Properly Before Installation
The T015-POE Network and PoE Tester consists of an emitter and a remote. Its functions include standard and non-standard PoE equipment detection, PoE power online test, network cable continuity test, DC power test and switch loopback test. It is a practical tool for technical personnel to use during installation and maintenance of security monitoring equipment, communications wiring, integrated wiring and other weak-current systems.
Find Out What?s on the Line Before You Add More Devices
Before connecting more PoE devices and other network equipment to your STP or UTP Cat5/Cat6 cabling, find out what else is connected and how much power is running throughhe cable. This tester will detect switches, VoIP phones, security cameras and other devices on the line. It will also detect PoE devices and tell you how much power is passing through them. Finding out the amount of power draw ahead of time can prevent you from overloading the cable by adding more devices.
Features 3 Adjustable Test Modes: Continuity, Loop and Power
Quickly validating whether a faulty PoE cable is the issue in a malfunctioning application can save you time, trouble and money, asan detecting a faulty cable before you install it. The T015-POE flips from sync testing (Continuity) to loop testing to power consumption testing. It displays an 8-pin-to-pin wire map and shield connection status to ensure mapping continuity and proper configuration. It is able to test voltage, current and power between the power adapter and the powered device.
Easy to Store in Your Toolbox and Take to the Job Site
This PoE signal tester consists of a main emitter unit and a removable remote ideifier that are secured in a protective carrying case when not in use. The emitter is powered by three AAA batteries, which are included (the remote unit requires no supplied power). To test a cable that has already been installed, separate the two unit s and connect them to each end of the cable.
- Tests info of standard/non-standard PoE devices, such as voltage and polarity
- Identifies power-supplying equipment type, 802.3af or 802.3at standard
- Tests real-time power consumed by Power Delivery (PD) devices in PoE systems
- Tests open, short and ross status in network cabling
- Tests power consumed by DC applications and switch’s loopback function
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.