This six-piece Cable Installation and Tester set includes a Free-Fall Snip, Coax Cable Radial Stripper, an Impact Punchdown Tool, a multi-connector Compression Crimper plus a Ratcheting Modular Crimper/Stripper. The Scout Pro 2 Tester includes the remo tes to test voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections. Includes a carrying case.
- All the essential tools for the VDV professional
- Versatile Scout Pro 2 Tester locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables
- Ratcheting Modular Crimper cuts, strips and crimps Twisted Pair, Ethernet, RJ45 voice and data cables
- Multi-Connector Crimpr crimps compression F, BNC, and RCA connectors to inside (premises) coaxial cable: Mini-coax, RG58, RG59, RG6, RG62, and RG6QS
- Snip features high carbon steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Cable Stripper features exclusive sliding cable stop pre-measures cable for fast, accurate and repeatable strips
- Punchdown Tool terminates cable in a variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks
- See the individual sku for instructions on use
Material: Galvanized Steel
Cable Diameter: 0.75" to 0.99" (19.05 to 25.15 mm
Mesh Length: 10" (254.0 mm)
Maximum Safe Load: 560 lb (254 kg)
Weight: 0.10 lb (0.05 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.