TALKAPHONE | VOIP-500
Native VoIP Outdoor Emergency Phone
VOIP-500 series outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) Call Stations go beyond emergency communications with intelligible audio paging, silent monitoring and advanced self-diagnostic and reporting features.
Talkaphone’s VOIP-500 Series Phone has tested compatible with Cisco UCM 7.1 and UCM 8.6. The Cisco Compatible logo signifies that Talkaphone’s product has undergone interoperability testing by Talkaphone together with Cisco and a third-party test house based on testing crit eria set by Cisco. Talkaphone is solely responsible for the support and warranty of its product. Cisco makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to Talkaphone’s product or its interoperation with the listed Cisco product(s) and disclaims an y implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, or against infringement.
This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter #806500 as suggested replacement.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exceptional sound clarity during conversation (over 90dB, configurable) and paging (over 100dB, configurable)
- Unit can be paged remotely as part of Talkaphone’s Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (WEBS) or by placing a call into the unit
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and LAN infrastructure
- Additional Layer 2 switch Ethernet port to connect other devices (e.g. IP Video Cameras)
- Supports standard SIP protocol
- Configuration and firmware upgrades through Web GU
- Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), 12V DC, 24V AC/DC
- Raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
- Vandal-resistant marine grade stainless steel faceplate
- Three LED indicators for hearing impaired (call placed, call received, help on the wayBuilt-in auto-dialer can dial six numbers: if first number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials next number
- Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with the unit
- Automatically inform the attendant of an emergency phone location via recorded message
- Auxiliary inputs and outputs to integrate with CCTV, LED Blue Lights, Scream Alert, Gates and other Access Points
- Self-diagnostic testing of built-in buttons, microphone and speaker on schedule and fault reporting
- Intelligible audio paging,silent monitoring and advanced self-diagnostic and reporting features
- Configuration and firmware upgrades through Web GUI
- Supports standard SIP protocol
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.