AXIS F44 Main Unit with dual audio input. 4-channel main unit to be used with any of AXIS F Series Sensor Units. Supports 1080p in 15/12.5 fps or 720p in full frame rate. Two way audio, 4 configurable I/Os with 12 V output and RS232. Supports Edge Stor age through NAS or SD cards (optional). Two SD card slots. PoE and 8 28 V DC support. Comes with a stereo-to-mono adapter cable.
- Supports 4 sensor units
- 1080p resolution and HDTV 720p
- Audio in/out, 2 audio inputs with the included stereo-to-mono adapter
- Up to 39-feet link between main unit and sensor unit
- 4 configurable I/Os, 12 V DC output
- Intelligent videilities
- H.264 (Base, Main, and High Profile) and Motion JPEG
- Axis’ Zipstream technology
- Support for edge storage (2 full-sized SD card slots and NAS support)
- PoE and 8-28 V DC
- Rugged design
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.