OBERON | 1312-00
M-frame Universal Wifi Access Point Mount, No Attachments
Oberon’s M-Frame Model 1312 series mounting frames are designed to simplify and optimize the installation of APs, connected antennas, and associated accessories. These modular frames are designed for easy configuration, quick installation, consistent i mplementations and maintenance free operation, in warehouses, manufacturing facilities and other areas with large open ceilings. Designed for APs and antennas from all leading vendors.
- Conveniently install APs, antennas, and associated cabling in warehouses, industrial facilities, sports venues or any facility with open ceiling
- Enables AP and antennas from leading vendors to be mounted in any preferred orientation
- Save nstallation labor time and cost
- Design: Modular frame for fast and consistent mounting of APs and antennas in open ceilings. Facilitates installation of AP and antenna in any preferred orientation
- Rugged, corrosion resistant alumin construction with mounting features for all leading APs and antennas
- Available in 5 Antenna Application configurations (specify one)
- Universal Wi-Fi Access Point Mount with no attachments (1312-00)
- Single external omnidirectional dual-band "CoffeeCan" antennas (39-1312-AM1)
- Multiple external omnidirectional single-band pipe antennas (39-1312-AM2)
- Single external directional dual-band patch antennas (39-1312-AM3)
- Right-angle M-Frame bracket (39-1312-RAB)
- Available with M-Frame mounting oons for 5 construction styles (specify one)
- Adjustable Column Straps (39-1312-ACS)
- Concrete Wall Anchors (39-1312-CWA)
- Quad Cable Hanger (39-1312-QCH)
- Threaded Rod Kit (39-1312-TRD)
- Universal Beam clamp (39-1312-UBC)
- Construction: 0.90 in. brushed 5052 aluminum
- 13 x 12 x 1.0 in. (330 x 305 x 25 mm)
- M-Frame modular mounting frame
- (5) UV Resistant cable ties
- (4) #8 AP mounting screws
- (1) 1 in. tall alphanumeric label set
- (1) Specified Antenna Application Br1) Specified M-Frame mounting kit options
- (1) Installation instructions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.