The Atlona VTP-550 is a 5.5" touch panel for the Atlona Velocity Control System. It features contemporary, refined styling for modern presentation environments with 720x1280 native resolution, and a capacitive glass surface that supports multi-touch an d gesture interactions. This touch panel conveniently installs into a wall or furniture via a US or Euro one-gang opening. The VTP-550 features Power over Ethernet (PoE), enabling a single network connection for data and power. Setting up the touch pan el is effortless as the AV control GUI is automatically uploaded from the Velocity Control Gateway processor during system configuration.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
MUST BE CERTIFIED TO PURCHASE
- 5.5" touch panel for the VelocityTM Control System
- Capacitive touch screen with 7201280 resolution
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet) - single-cable network connection for data and power
- Fast, streamlined setup with automatic networscovery and configuration by the Velocity Control Gateway processor
- Supports multi-touch and gesture interactions
- Ideal for portrait or landscape orientation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.