The B140-101X-U DVI over Cat5/6 Active Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend a DVI-D signal to a projector, monitor or television. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, clas srooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow. Each unit features a built-in DVI cable for connecting to your computer’s DVI output port and the display’s DVI input por t. Cat5e/6 cable connects the two units (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series). An included USB Micro-B cable connects the receiver and a USB port on the display or a USB wall charger to supply power t o the unit.The HDCP-compatible B140-101X-U can extend a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 feet. LEDs on the RJ45 ports indicate when the units are receiving power and a DVI signal from the source. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image on the remote display. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Compatible with all operating systems. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Extends High-Definition DVI-D Single-Link Signals Up to 125 Ft.
- Ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches and retail settings
- Extends a 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz) signal, including 1080p, up to 125 ft.
- Transmitter and receive connect with one Cat5e/6 cable (for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series)
- Supports HDCP
- Built-in equalization control lets you adjust the image on the remote display
- Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug-and-playngineering - no software or drivers to download and install
- Included USB Micro-B cable provides power to receiver
- Works with all operating systems
- LEDs indicate when the units are receiving power and sharing a signal
- Units connect quickly to source a display with built-in DVI connectors
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.