The B160-100-VSI VGA Audio + Video over IP Extender Receiver works with a Tripp Lite B160-Series transmitter (sold separately) to extend and distribute VGA audio + video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from the source to the display loc ated up to 100 meters away, which is more than 60.96 m farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. By adding a chain of low-cost unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite’s NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display u p to 100 m per switch.
Create a multi-in, multi-out installation with up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers by connecting dedicated managed Ethernet network switches with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite’s NSS-G16D2. With a compatible B160-Series transmitter, this receiver works with any analog or digital source, including HDMI and DisplayPort, allowing you to mix and match technologies and use existing source devices. An IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all con nections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays.
The B160-100-VSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p. It extends IR control signals that control a source, such as a Blu-ray player, from a remote dis play, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. It mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
Unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. Number of receivers is limited to number of ports remaining on unmanaged switch.
B160-Series designed for use with dedicated network switch. Connecting to a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
VGA Audio + Video, Serial and IR Control Sgnals over Cat5/6 Cabling
Receives IP-based audio + video transmitted point-to-point from a source 100 m away
Add low-cost network switches between transmitter and receiver to continue extending distance up to 100 m per switch
Create a Multi-In, Mti-Out Installation Using B160-Series Transmitters and Receivers
Connect up to 64 transmitters and 255 receivers through multiple dedicated managed network switches
IGMP-enabled switches allow centralized control over which sources show on which displays
Displays video from any analog or digital source, so you can mix and match technologies and use existing sources and monitors
Enhanced Technical Features
Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
Uses H.264 video compres
- Compatible with Tripp Lite B160-Series A/V over IP transmitters
- Display video from any source, analog or digital
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440, including 1080p
- Scales up to multi-in, multi-out installation with network switch
- Plug d play-no software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.