The DL-USB3.0 is a USB 3.0 active copper cable that offers extension up to 15 meters. The DL-USB3.0
is bus powered from the host PC side and USB 3.0 power connector is available if additional power is
required. The DL-USB3.0 supports USB 3.0 throughputs up to 5Gbps, locking USB connector, rugged
grade cabling and slot port for convenient cable tie mounting. The DL-USB3.0 supports only USB 3.0
devices. USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices will not function using this extender.
- Active USB 3.0 extension cable up to 15 meters
- Supports USB 3.0, not backwards with USB 1.1/2.0
- Powered through USB on-cable dongle for devices drawing > 2.5W
- Locking USB 3.0 port per AIA USB3 Vision spec
- Slot port for convenient cable tie mounting
- nsparent USB; Plug and Play (no software drivers needed)
- Compatible with all major operating systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.