HDMI Cable Helps Your Gaming, Home Theater or Digital Signage Setup Get 8K-Ready
This HDMI cable (M/M) securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles or satellite/cable TV boxes to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. Because the cable uses optical fiber, it can transmit HDMI signals longer distances with no latency or loss. It also eliminates any EMI/RFI line noise that can interfere with your audio/video signal and disrupt the performance of your conn ected equipment.
Enjoy the Clarity of 8K Video with 7.1-Channel Surround Sound and 4:4:4 Color
The P568F-30M-8K6 is rated up to 48 Gbps and supports UHD 8K video resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz and Dolby 7.1-channel surround sound, as specifd in HDMI 2.1. It supports Dynamic HDR, which maintains premium contrast and color in each scene or even each frame. HDCP 2.3 compliance allows you to stream the latest 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This cable also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Take Advantage of the Most Advanced HDMI Features for Premier Picture Quality
This 8K-ready cable allows your compatible hardware to deliver up-to-date HDMI 2.1 feature such as eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), which passes full-resolution surround sound signals to your speakers without compressing them. QMS (Quick Media Switching) switches from one frame rate to another without the delay of a blank screen betwee n them. ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode), VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) and QFT (Quick Frame Transport) reduce latency, refresh rate and lag for a more vivid gaming experience.
Advanced Fiber Cable Is Easier to Install than Copper
Because the fiber cables slimmer and more flexible than standard copper HDMI cables, the P568F-30M-8K6 is easier to install around corners and in hard-to-reach spaces behind equipment. It draws power from the connected device, so no external power supply is needed to transmi t the HDMI signal across the longer distances unique to fiber optic cabling. Note: the cable must be installed in the correct direction to function properly, so please check the Source and Display labels on the connectors before installation.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable Performance
You’re expecting this 8K cable to last a long time, which is why it has been constructed with high-quality materials. Contacts are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EM
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for heightened video quality
- Carries Dynamic HDR signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Fiber optic strands transmit audio/video over longer distances than standard copper
- Dispels EMIRFI line noise that can disrupt A/V signal and affect equipment performance
- Plenum rated for horizontal premise applications in air ducts and drop ceilings
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.