4K HDMI Cable Connects Industrial and Outdoor Security and Digital Signage Components
This high-speed HDMI cable securely connects HDMI-enabled laptops, tablets, Blu-ray players, game consoles, media servers or security cameras to 4K-ready HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. Because the cable uses optical fiber, it can transmit HDMI signals longer distances with no latency or loss. It also eliminates any EMI/RFI line noise that can interfere with your audio/video signal and di srupt the performance of your connected equipment.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The P568FA-70M-WR is rated up to 18 Gbps and supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified in HDMI 2.0. gh Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. The cable also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as other current HDMI standards, including 3D, 48-bit Deep Color and Dolby 5.1-channel surround sound.
IP68-Rated Ends Resist Dust and Water
th HDMI connectors are protected by molded, dust-resistant, IP68-rated watertight hoods, shells and caps. The IP68 rating means the connectors can endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance. Th e P568FA-70M-WR is ideal for industrial areas, such as factories and warehouses, and unforgiving outdoor installations, including malls, bus stops and stadiums, where dust, debris and water are present.
Armored Cable Jacket Ideal for Areas Where Extra Protection Is Needed
The thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) jacket offers added protection against the elements, making the P568FA-70M-WR a recommended cable for outdoor applications, such as digital signage and surveillance systems. The TPU jacket is resistant to crushing, cuts and abrasion and is recommended for industrial spaces, including warehouses and medical facilities.
Advanced Fiber Cable Is Easier to Install than Copper
Because the fiber cable is slimmer and more flexible than standardopper HDMI cables, the P568FA-70M-WR is easier to install around corners and in hard-to-reach spaces behind equipment. It draws power from the connected device, so no external power supply is needed to transmit the HDMI signal across the longer distanc
- Reel of cable supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Fiber optic strands transmit audio/video over longer distances than standard copper
- IP68-rated ends resist dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min.
- Armored cable with TPU jacket for outdoor use resists crushing, cutting and abrasions
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.