8K DisplayPort Cable Gets Your Gaming, Home Theater or Digital Signage Setup 8K-Ready
This DisplayPort fiber optic cable (M/M) securely connects DisplayPort-enabled source and display devices compatible with 8K audio/video signals. Backward compatible with all your existing DisplayPort devices, including Blu-ray players, game consoles and 4K televisions, the P580F3-20M-8K6 is ideal for future-proofing your high-definition or UHD A/V application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade.
Fiber Optic Cabling Allows 8K Transmissions Over Longer Distances
The P580F3-20M-8K6 supports DisplayPort 1.4 bandwidths of 32.4 Gbps, allowing for 8K @ 60 Hz resolutions. Because the cable uses optical fiber instead of copper, it can transmit longer distances with no latency or loss. It also is largely immune to EMI/RFI line noise that can interfere with your audio/video signal and disrupt the performance of your connected equipment.
Enjoy the Clarity of 4K/8K Video with HDR and 4:2:2 Color
The DisplayPort cableupports 8K UHD resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliance and 4:2:2 chroma subsampling allow you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. The cable is backward compatible with 4K and 1080p equipment.
Advanced Fiber Cable Is Easier to Install than Copper
Because the fiber cable is slimmer and more flexible than standard copper cable the P580F3-20M-8K6 is easier to install around corners and in hard-to-reach spaces behind equipment. It draws power from the connected device, so no external power supply is needed to transmit the audio/video signal across the longer distances unique to fiber optic cabling.
Note: the cable must be installed in the correct direction to function properly, so please check the Source and Display labels on the connectors before installation.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable Performance
Ô’re expecting this 8K cable to last a long time, which is why it has been constructed with high-quality materials. The PVC jacket carries a CL3 rating, making it suitable for in-wall cable installation in residential or commercial settings. Contacts ar e gold-plated to provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference.
20 m (65 ft.) Cable Lets You Design an Audio/Video Application to Your Specifications
This long cable allows you greater fle
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K @ 60 Hz (4:2:2) for heightened video quality
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Complies with HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 standards to display up-to-date 8K video content
- CL-rated PVC cable jacket meets required standards for commercial in-wall installation
- Draws power from connected device to transmit 8K signal over long distances
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.