The P582-003-HD-V2A DisplayPort 1.2a to HDMI Active Adapter Cable (M/M) connects a DisplayPort-enabled PC or Mac to the HDMI port on a 4K monitor, projector or television. With a DisplayPort male connector on one end and a gold-plated high-grip HDMI ma le connector on the other, this cable requires no separate power adapter. It lets you continue using an existing 4K HDMI display without the extra expense of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Recommended for displaying crystal-clear video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports HDMI 2.0 with full UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz. The P582-003-HD-V2A also supports rich, full audio (if your DisplayPort card supports audio passthrough) and the latest HDCP 2.2 standards.
Because it’s an active adapter, the three-foot P582-003-HD-V2A is compatible with Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It’s perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.
The crosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Its special high-grip plug prevents a loose or accidentally disconnected cable from causing picture loss. Integral strain relief with ridges o n each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Compliant with latest HDCP 2.2 standards
- No separate power adapter required
- High-grip HDMI plug prevents accidental disconnections
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and EDID specifications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.