AFL TELECOMMUNICATIONS LLC | S015591
Fusion Splicer Kit, Includes Battery, Charge Cord, Cleaver, Adapter, Spare Electrode, Sheath Clamp, USB Cable, Alcohol Dispenser, Screw Driver, Strap, Guide
- The Fujikura 70S is the World’s Fastest and Most Robust Core Alignment Fusion Splicer
- Incorporating the Proven Ruggedized Features Pioneered by Fujikura, the 70S has Added Automated and Enhanced User Control Features to Increase Splicing Efficiency
- A User Programmable, Automated Wind Protector Expedites the Splicing Process by
- Automatically Closing to Initiate the Splice Process and Opening Upon Splice Completion
- Fully Programmable "Auto Open Sheath Clamps" Open One or Both Sheath Clamps, After the Tensile Test, to Prepare the Fiber for Removal
- A New Automated "Clamshell Design" Tube Heater Applies Heat to Both Sides of the Splice Protection Sleeve Resulting in a 14-Second Shrink Time
- Multi-Function Transit Case with Integrated Workstation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Poland. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Poland or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Poland or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.