- Videoxpert in a Box Functionality for Small to Mid-Sized Sites
- Simple Setup/It-Friendly Designed for Unicast or Multicast Environments Using Microsoft Windows for Easy Configuration and Maintenance
- Up to 450 Mbps Throughput per Recorder
- Supports Attaced Storage (NAS) to Extend Video Retention
- Includes Vx Toolbox for Simple Configuration of One or More Servers
- Includes Pre-Defined Roles for Easy User Creation
- Software Extensible Through Plug-Ins Including Mapping, Information Overlays (eConnect) an License Plate Recognition (Plate Smart)
- Supports Aggregation Through a VX Ultimate 2 System
- Investigation Mode Enables Operators to Synchronize Video Playback and Export Investigative Playlists Covering Scenes of Interest
- Monitor Multiple VxPro Siteswith a Single Client
- Supports Shared Displays So Operators Can Send Video to Surveillance Personnel Who Need it Most
- A La Carte Design Allows You to Order Software, Hardware with Licensing or a Complete Solution with Loaded Hardware and Maintenance Licensing
- Server Models Support Dell IDARC and Open Manage Tools
|Storage Capacity||4 TERABYTES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.