- Works with Atlona Hdvs-150/200 Series Transmitters or AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD for Placement at Remote Sources Near Lecterns, Conference Tables and Instructor’s Desks up to 328’ from the Switcher
- Simplifies Integration of Remote Sources by Eliminating Pow er Supplies When Used with PoE-Powered Transmitters, Single Category Cable Carries AV Signals, Ethernet Control and PoE Power
- Automatically Changes Projector Power State Based on Active or Standby Mode of Switcher, Control Signals Transmitted Via CEC, IP or RS-232
- Selects Active Input When Sources are Connected or If there is a Change in Source Power Status
- Eliminates Need for Complex Control System in AV Systems
- Dedicated RS-232 Connections for All Local Sources and Destinations Plus Transmission ver HDBaseT Allow the Switcher to be Used as a Rs232 Distribution System to All Local and Remote Sources and Displays
- Scales to and from Most Resolutions up to 4K to Optimize Content from any Source to any Monitor or Projector up to 4K, Down-Scaling Al lows 4K Sources to be Displayed at 1080P or Less
- Eliminates the Need for External Scaling Components, Preferred Input Resolution can be Easily Set for Best Results
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Portugal. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Portugal or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Portugal or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.