The AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT is a premium HDBaseT(TM) extender pair for residential systems that require audio from the TV to be amplified by an AVR near the set top box located at some distance from the TV. Return audio may be any audio signal including D olby or DTS up to 5.1 (based on limitations of optical audio standard). The kit utilizes HDBaseT technology specifically designed to support audio extension based on HDBaseT 2.0 compared with some other solutions which use HDBaseT control channels to t ransmit return audio which may cause latency or quality issues.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-KIT is ideal for use in residential installations with AVRs and STBs located in a separate area from the TV at longer distances than HDMI cables can support.
Inclus: 1 x AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-TX, 1 x AT-UHD-EX-100CEA-RX, 1 x 48V DC power supply, 3 x Female captive screw connector, 2 pin (x1): power, 5 pin (x1): RS-232/IR, and 6 pin (x1): IR/RS-232), 2 x Pair of wall/table mount ears, 1 x IR emitter (AT-IR-CS-TX), 1 x User Manual
- 4K/UHD capability
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Receiver to transmitter digital audio pathway
- Ethernet, RS-232, and Bi-Directional IR
- Remote-powered receiver
- Extended distance HDMI extension
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Portugal. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Portugal or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Portugal or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.