KANTECH SYSTEMS | P10SHL
ioProx Card, XSF/ 26-bit Wiegand, Standard (minimum Qty 50, Increment Qty 50)
ioProx cards feature proven, reliable technology that seamlessly integrates with ioProx readers. Cards are available in a variety of shapes and materials. They offer a flexible design and can be attached to a key ring, badge clip or lanyard. In the cas e of disk shaped P50TAG, it can be attached to any non-metallic surface such as a smart phone. And some cards are suitable for dye sublimation printing. Integration by Design Kantech ioProx readers and cards provide an ideal access control solution. Th ey are a cyberresilient and easy-to-install solution to manage and control access all the while ensuring people, materials and operations are safe. ioProx readers and cards seamlessly integrate with Kantech access control systems including door control lers and EntraPass Security Management Software. Encoding & Authentication All ioProx readers are compatible with dual encoded proximity cards - 26-bit Wiegand and Kantech Extended Security Format (XSF). The XSF cards can be encoded with over four bill ion codes, ensuring no duplication. ioProx keypad readers provide a powerful security solution. Combine an ioProx card presentation with a personal identification number (PIN) to support dual authentication of identity.
- Kantech XSF cards can be encoded with over four billion unique codes
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures quick and reliable card reading
|Product Type||CLAMSHELL CARD|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY MISCELLANEOUS|
|Dimensions||3" X 2" (APPROX.)|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
|Slotting||SLOT ON VERTICAL ORIENTATION|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.