KANTECH SYSTEMS | P700WLS
Four-channel receiver, standard whip antenna
THE IOPROX TRANSMITTER IS IDEAL FOR LONG-RANGE (UP TO 45 M/150 FT) APPLICATIONS SUCH AS OPENING PARKING GATES. THE TRANSMITTER IS AVAILABLE WITH AN OPTIONAL INTEGRATED IOPROX TAG, WHICH CAN BE READ BY AN IOPROX CARD READER, MAKING IT AN IDEAL SOLUTION TO ACCESS BOTH A PARKING FACILITY AND AN OFFICE BUILDING WITHOUT SEARCHING FOR MULTIPLE ACCESS CARDS. THE IOPROX TRANSMITTER USES RADIO-FREQUENCY (RF) TECHNOLOGY SECURED WITH ENCRYPTED CODING. THE IOPROX RECEIVER IS FIELD SELECTABLE FOR EITHER 26-BIT W IEGAND FORMAT OR FOR KANTECH EXTENDED SECURE FORMAT (XSF).
- Four-Channel Receiver Can be Matched to a Button on the Transmitter
- Long Read Range up to 45 Meter (150 Foot)
- Encrypted Code Ensure High Level of Security
- Two or Four-Button Transmitter with Optional Integrated Ioprox Tag
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
|Product Type||MISCELLANEOUS CARD|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.