SAFETY TECHNOLOGY INTL | RP-GS2-11
Reset Call Point, Indoor, Green, Surface Mounting (Wall Plate & Back Box), Double Pole Changeover
The ReSet Call Points are a unique call point that mimic the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element. They are compatible with most conventional fire alarm systems. Th ey are safe to use in areas where glass cannot be used such as food processing plants and leisure centres. As the units can be simply reset they provide an ideal solution for areas that suffer from a high number of false activations such as schools, sh opping centres and other public places.
- Unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable operating element.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year guaran tee on electromechanical and electronic components).
- An indicator drops into view at the top of the window on activation. The unit is then simply reset with a key and is ready for re-use straight away.
- Waterproof models available, tested to IP67.
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel: glass appearance maintains operator deterrence, whilst a visible warning flag confirms activation.
- Easy installation due to no glass elements that could be broken or incorrectly fitted.
- Surface mounted, 20mm conduit entry points are provided for ease of installation.
- Current rating (all series) - 3 Amps 12-24V DC, current rating (series 02 & 11) - 3 Amps 125-250V AC.
- Installation terminal conductor size 0.5mm - 2.5mm.
- Operating temperature -20C(-4F) to 65C (149F).
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations.
- Optional integral cover can be fitted to prevent accidental activation.
- Complete functional test with every activation.
- Alternative single pole changeover & double pole versions are ao available (Series 02, Series 11).
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.