KANTECH SYSTEMS | SA-550
Stand-alone controller with integrated proximity reader
Perfect for smaller applications such as convenience stores, storage rooms or parking lots, the ioPass SA-550 is a self-contained stand-alone controller with an integrated 26-bit Wiegand ioProx proximity card reader. It can store up to 1,000 users and is programmed directly from the keypad. All commands are displayed on the 16-character, 2-line LCD. It supports up to 8 different door configurations (door access schedules, door unlock schedules, etc.). The door configuration data can be transferred t o any number of SA-550 controllers via a USB key.
- Simple and Convenient
- Save up to 8 Configuration (Door Access Schedule, Door Unlock Schedule) on a USB to Load on Other ioProx SA-550 Unit
- Use Card, Pin or Both
- Program Controller from the Keypad
- Integrate with an Optional External ioProx Reader
- Stoup to 1,000 User
- Audit Trail on Last 3500 Transaction with Time Stamp
- 6 Language Selectable User Interface-English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch and Italian
- Program 24 Recurring Holiday (January 1 and December 25 Pre-Set) Per Controller
- 24 Non-Recuing Holiday Per Controller
- Four Door Access Schedule and 1 Door Unlock Schedule Per Controller
- RoHS Compliant
|Number of Users||500 TO 999|
|Product Type||EXIT DEVICE CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC SYSTEM CONTROLLER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.