SAFETY TECHNOLOGY INTL | STI-1230
Stopper II without Horn with Spacer
Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms. The Stopper II is a unique device which has helped prevent false fire alarms around the world for more than 30 years, without restricting legitimate operation of devices such as fire alarm break glass call points. It is ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms.
The Stopper II consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the break glass call point. When lifted to gain access to the break glass, its optional battery powered integral sounder emits a piercing 95 dB or 105 dB (at 1 metre). Immediate attention is drawn to the area and th e prankster will either run or be caught.
- Larger cover helps prevent malicious or accidental false fire alarms.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false fire alarms without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mounted appliations.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F)
- Available with or without a 95 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.