These indoor and outdoor low proile or dome polycarbonate covers protect devices such as manual call points, emergency buttons and dual action pull stations etc., without restricting legitimate operation. The versatile cover oers excellent protection a gainst physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out.
- These indoor and outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers can protect a variety of devices without restricting legitimate operation.
- Protects Against Vandalism, Accidental Damage, Dust and Grime and Severe Environments Inside and Outside.
- Protects Pull Stations, Keypads, Intercom Stations, Emergency Buttons, Electrical Light Switches or Duplex Plugs.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodte flush or surface mount applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Available with or without a 96 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery. The sounder draws immediate attention to the area.
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- One breakseal is supplied with each model. Additional breakseals are available for added security.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.