SAFETY TECHNOLOGY INTL | STI-13610EG
Universal Stopper, Dome Cover, European Enclosed Back Box, 20mm Entry Point & Sealed Mounting Plate, Label Hood without Sounder, Green Emergency Exit Label
A protective cover that is ideal for extending the life and reliability of devices exposed to harsh environments. It offers protection to manual call points and switches against dust and water ingress both outside and inside, as well as preventing tamp ering, vandalism and damage from accidental or malicious operation.
Easy to install, the Enviro Stopper consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover and back box that can accommodate a standard European call point or switch. When the cov er is closed, the unit is sealed and achieves a rating of IP66/56, preventing dust, grime and water getting to the device.
- Protective cover is ideal for extending the life and reliability of devices exposed to harsh environments.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Cover, back box and sealed mounting plate achieves IP66 (back box) and IP56 (cover) rating.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- Ideal for use in wet or wash down areas, overall rating of IP56/IP66 for the back box.
- Can accommodatea standard European call point or switch.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Available with or without a 95 dB integral sounder, powered by a 9V PP3 battery (included).
- One breakseal is supplied with eah model. Additional breakseals are available for added security.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.