SAFETY TECHNOLOGY INTL | STI-3150
Weather Stopper II Surface Mount without Sounder
Large weatherproo cover designed to protect devices such as external call points. The Weather Stopper II is a tough, clear polycarbonate cover designed to protect manual call points and other devices where protection rom the environment is necessary, s uch as car parks, ood processing actories and swimming pools. It is also ideal or saline atmospheres. It is available or lush or surace mounted devices with a variety o cable entry gaskets.
- Large weatherproof cover to protect devices such as external call points.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Prevents ingress of dust or water, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Retrofit cover is built to meet the requirements of IP54.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surfa mounted applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40C to 121C (-40 to 250F).
- Custom labelling available.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.