This Harmony XB5, single contact block uses screw clamp terminals. This contact block allows fast and easy replacement and configuration of your push buttons and selector switches. It is easily installed and replaced on XB5 complete push-button units a nd selector switches via a clip assembly and connects to control circuits with simple screw-clamp connections. It protects operators from unexpected contact with live circuits thanks to its IP20 protection index. The base unit to start assembling your plastic push-button or switch. Its wide range of operating temperatures from -40C to 70C allows versatility in usage of product. Vibration resistant screw clamp connection terminals ensure high vibration resistance making product suitable installatio n on high impact machine.
- Base unit for assembling plastic push-button or switchesWide range of operating temperatures from -40 to +70 C/-40 to +158 F
|Mounting||FLUSH OR SURFACE MOUNT|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC PUSHBUTTON SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.