This SFP to SFP protocol and rate-transparent media converters enable network administrators to incorporate multiple fiber types and wavelengths in, or between, networks through fiber to fiber mode conversion. The pluggable fiber optics port allows for flexible network configurations using SFP transceivers supplied by Perle, Cisco or other manufacturers of MSA compliant SFPs. Designed to be installed in the MCR200 or MCR1900 Modular Chassis System. These Managed Modules are designed for environments where network security is critical. By using them in conjuction with an MCR-MGT Management Module installed in the chassis, support is enabled for all authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) security services used in corporate networks, inc luding TACACS+, RADIUS, LDAP, Kerberos, NIS and RSA. And, to further protect ID’s and passwords from someone snooping on the network, Perle Managed Fiber Converters provide secure management sessions by supporting SSH, SNMPv3, Telnet and HTTPS.
- 4.25 Gbps Module, Managed, Protocol Transparent, Dual SFP slots
- For use in high density applications with Perle Media Converter Chassis
- Easy Fiber to Fiber network extension to remote locations
- Provide wavelength conversion for CWDM and DWDM transpondr applications
- Protocol-transparency support for all network protocols
- Rate-transparency support for SFP transceivers with data rates up to 4.25 Gbps
- Reliable operation with advanced features like Smart Link Pass-Through and Fiber Fault Alert
- Manageia SNMP, CLI - Telnet/SSH, Internet Browser, or PerleVIEW Centralized Management Package
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.