Transparently connect 10 Gigabit Ethernet links over multimode or single mode fiber. The 10GbE Media Converter comes with two pluggable transceiver ports that support fiber to fiber, copper to fiber or copper to copper media conversion. This Media Conv erter can automatically detect 10/100/1000/10000 Ethernet port speed and do a rate conversion between the two ports if the Ethernet speed is different. The pluggable fiber optics port allows for flexible network configurations using SFP transceivers su pplied by Perle, Cisco or other manufacturers of MSA compliant SFPs. Designed to be installed in the MCR200 or MCR1900 Modular Chassis System.
- 10 Gigabit Module, Rate Converter, Dual SFP+ slots
- Use 10G transceivers supplied by Perle, Cisco or other MSA compliant SFP+
- Advanced features -Smart Link Pass-Through, Fiber Fault Alert, Built-in Link Test Generator and Loopback
- High density applicatons with Perle MCR1900 Media Converter Chassis
- Manage via SNMP, CLI - Telnet/SSH, Internet browser, or PerleVIEW Centralized Management Package with an MCR-MGT Media Converter Management Module
- Optical signal regeneration: 3R (re-amplify, reshape, and retime)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.