The U444-06N-VGU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor via your computer, laptop or tablet’s USB-C port. It’s an ideal tool for multitaski ng, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences. No software or drivers are needed. Connect the adapter’s USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter’s VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite’s P502-Series) to see full VGA video. The U444-06N-VGU-C supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. The U444-06N-VGU-C includes an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Connect to a network w ith a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N201-Series Cat6 cables, and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds. The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It’s backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-VGU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by conne cting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
- Easy to Add a VGA Display
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video to a VGA display via your computer, tablet, laptop or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt(TM) 3 port
- Ideal for multitasking, viewing spreadsheet data, editing documents and giving presentations
- Plug-and-play - no software or drivers required
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- USB-A Hub Port
- Connect USB periphe, such as a thumb drive or printer, to your device
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- USB-C Power Delivery Port for Charging Portable Devices
- Supports power input up to 20V 3A (60
- Connects to USB-C wall charger to power connected devices
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.