This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use 10063895 as a suggested replacement.
AXIS D2050-VE Network Radar Detector is a reliable and accurate radar which detects approaching trespassers on your
premises and provides accurate incident notfications in all weather conditions around the clock. With 120 degrees horizontal
detection coverage and up to 50 meter/164 ferange, AXIS D2050-VE delivers exact position, angle of movement,
and velocity of a moving object. Vandal protected and robust in outdoor environments, AXIS D2050-VE minimizes false
alarms triggered by rain, snow, insects, or shadows. AXIS D2050-VE serves as a complement to video surveillance and enables filtering on distance, customizable detection zones, and AXIS Radar Auto tracking for PTZ cameras.
- Day/Night Functionality and WDR-Forensic Capture Ensure Maintained Image Quality in Low or Mixed Light, Scene Profiles are Included for Automatic Optimization
- Protected Against Dust, Rain, Snow, Corrosion
- The MicroSD Card Slot Enable Local Video Storage
|Motion Sensor Pet Immune||NO|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.